“Anybody Can Become an Entrepreneur”
To Educate, Empower and Drive
people to reach their Goals.
- Actual Cost: Rs. 14,999/-
- Special Offer: Rs. 11,799/-
International Airport Zone, Andheri - Kurla Rd,
Andheri East, Mumbai - 400059
- 15th & 16th Dec, 2018 - Saturday & Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Anybody can become an Entrepreneur – a 2 day power packed Intensive workshop.
Career Avenues (I) Pvt Ltd proudly announces season Three of its Signature program – ACBE – Anybody can become an Entrepreneur – a workshop for entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners and corporate executives who have the itch and want to make the switch to become self employed.
Do you want to :-
- Learn the steps to succeed as an entrepreneur
- Achieve great success in personal and professional life
- Take your existing business to the next level
- Know why your employees keep on leaving and how to solve it
- Be more productive and want more results with less efforts
If you answered yes to any of the above,
ACBE – Anybody can become an Entrepreneur – 2 day Intensive workshop is just for you.Register Now!
at just Rs.11,799/-
About the Event!
- Learn how to be in the top 20% of your chosen field.
- Come let’s discuss the strategies on how you can move up the ladder and get closer to your dreams.
- If you are the one who talks about 2X, 4X, 7X results, then you need to invest your time, effort and money on this event for sure.
- Be there and experience the transformation happen.
- Last but not the least, it is conducted by a person who has got the practical experience of starting an organisation from scratch and scaling it up over 26 offices and 325 employees across the country.
at just Rs.11,799/-
Day 1 Schedule
- The Environment - Discovering the 'why' to become an entrepreneur
- Characteristics of a successful entrepreneur – ‘SAVERS’ and How to incorporate them in our daily life and develop powerful habits.
- Factors to overcome to be successful - Attitude towards money and time.
- Nuts and bolts to create an organisation - How to set goals and make it happen.
Day 2 Schedule
- Why businesses fail and the importance of journaling.
- Making of a business plan - The foundation and planning required to create a world class enterprise
- How to attract and retain talent
- How to create a vision and create a culture
- Selling techniques
- Networking as a tool to generate business
It's not the will to win,
but the will to prepare to win
that makes the difference.
Business Performance Coach
Trainer & Speaker
I had started my own business in 1999 – a recruitment firm based out of Mumbai with just 2 employees. I scaled it to around 325 employees spread across 26 locations in India over the next 8 years. This was possible because my goal setting was in place which is the backbone of any business. Training and developing employees to take up higher positions, challenging them to move out of their comfort zones made the task easier. Identifying and retaining talent was the key skill mastered by me. These are the very things, I intend to coach business owners across the country so that they can concentrate on their business, grow exponentially and in due course of time run their business in auto mode with a system in place.
I have had a lot of coaches and mentors in my life, but I can honestly say that Maha is by far and hands down, the best. For the past 2 years, he has been instrumental in assisting me in improving many aspects of my life and my business, and my family and I have been enjoying the benefits ever since. Maha has a style that simply works, and he has been able to get me to do things I could NOT do on my own.Before I started working with Maha, my business was doing approximately 12 crores in revenue and now, we will be close to 38 crores this year, with a nice margin. I’m typically not one to write a review or quickly endorse anyone, but with Maha it is an honour and a pleasure to have him as a coach, a friend and someone who can kick me in the butt if needed. I honestly feel that he has my best interests at heart and that he brings 110% to every coaching call. View
I have been working with Mahadevan for over 2 years now and I can honestly state that his coaching, guidance, and insight has not only helped to increase my income, but has also helped me to become a better version of myself both personally and professionally.He has the innate ability to listen to and then guide me through anything I need, by using both his wisdom and his wide range of experience. Mahadevan continues to serve me with whatever I need and he always plants the seeds that are quick to sprout, so if you’re looking for a results coach, I highly recommend him to anyone who wants to take their life or business to the next level. View
Working with Mahadevan is just what I needed to get reignited and fired up about my career which was just prodding. I am so grateful!
Maha has been an absolutely incredible inspiration to me. With his brilliant insights, he has helped me stay focused, accountable and has pushed me to become a better Financial consultant, Husband, Father and over-all Human Being.